The client was established in 2003. As one of the largest authorized distributors of Siemens electric machinery products in China, the company has four branches located in Shanghai, Wuxi, Wuhan, and Dezhou, covering central China and East China.
They’re struggling with recruitment. The existing teams can’t keep up with business expansion, and management pays lots of attention to their employees, but they still seem unsatisfied and General Manager said “Our people show no passion in work and can’t meet requirements and targets”. The turnover rate was increasing annually.
- They do not have a clear job description. They don’t know to measure employees’ result and performance.
- Managers want to know whether their salary level and compensation are competitive compared to the market.
- How to attract and retain the best performers?
- How to motivate the sales team?
For most companies, employee compensation is central to the talent strategic framework and supports corporate goals.
To make it meaningful for your business and your employees, your employees’ compensation should meet the following requirements:
- Based on the market
- Fairness and consistency
- Support personal career development
We use analytics to understand client employees’ workforce, close skills gaps, and strengthen employee engagement and retention with a customized and compelling employee rewards strategy and performance management.